Tuesday 3 February 2009

My profile

Hello, my name's Alexandre Soumoy, I'm 17 and I live in Forge-Philippe, a small town near Chimay.
I've got one brother and two sisters : Rodolphe, 15, Léa, 19 and Louisa, 10. My parents are Freddy and Cécile, who are both 47. I was born in Chimay and I lived in Forges; I moved to Forge-Philippe soon after I started the secondary school, at the college of Chimay. I'm from a farmer family so I spend a lot of time working with my father since I was 8. It's also because I was brought up in a farm that I'd like to become a vet. I've always dreamt of becoming a vet. But at the moment, I'm still at the secondary school -it's my last year at the college. I've worked quite hard for school since I was a child, and I've got quite good results. I take also part in some extra-scholastic competitions in maths or chemistry; my proudest moment was when I was 12, when I managed to be the third in my category in a math competition : I was selected for an international final of this competition, but I didn't manage a good result there. And for the rest, I like going out with friends, reading a good book or watching a good film. My motto is "one must choose the lesser of two evils" -yes, life can be hard!

4 comments:

  1. Hello my honney
    oooh, your profil is so lovely
    Could I meet you as soon as possible?
    I bet you are a great people :D
    kisses
    :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey !
    I heard that you were qualified for the chemistry competition. I'm qualified too but unfortunately, I'm qualified for the math competition that takes place the same day. So, as I'm not able to be at two places in the same time, I won't take part in the chemistry test.
    I hope you will do well for this competition.
    Good luck =)
    Adri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for your result in the math competition when you were 12. Let's meet at the chemistry competition, as you are also qualified for this.
    Do you prefer math or chemistry ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alex,
    Good luck in your studies and for placement examination! =)

    ReplyDelete